We are currently looking for strong, creative Interior Architects both experienced and aspiring. We have a fantastic team of welcoming and dedicated professionals. If you want a challenging but immensely rewarding new role and a clear career path apply at email@example.com
• Work with the design team to develop design concepts and produce furniture plans, elevation drawings, diagrams, and details;
• Research and source architectural and interior finishes, fabrics, furniture, sanitaryware, ironmongery, etc.;
• Serve as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion to the client’s satisfaction;
• Coordinate internally with teams, as well as externally with consultants and suppliers;
• Present ideas both internally and externally.
• Master’s Degree in Architecture or final-year student;
• High designing and technical abilities;
• Open-minded, reliable, with a well-structured work approach and excellent team qualities;
• Confident in Archicad;
• Fluent in Bulgarian and English.
• Attractive remuneration based on experience;
• Being part of an amazing team of talented and skilful professionals;
• Bright and spacious working environment;
• Sports membership;
• Working on diverse and interesting projects of a different scale;
• Gaining experience in one of the largest architectural companies in Bulgaria.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in Bulgaria.
If you are qualified and interested, please apply with your CV and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact the most suitable candidates to be invited for an interview with us.