We are hiring!
SGI Architects & Masterplanners is one of the leading architectural practices in the Central and Eastern European region. As a company, we excel in the quality of service and have built long-term relationships with clients across a range of sectors, but especially in master planning and large-scale mixed-use schemes. See some of our projects here.
As a part of the company’s progress, we are looking to hire Experienced Design Focused Architects to join our office in Sofia. See below the job descriptions and apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Design Focused Architects:
The ideal candidates will be qualified professionals with proven competencies and experience in the architectural field. They should have an in-depth knowledge of all steps related to project completion and diligently communicate with the necessary people to ensure timely execution. The candidates should also be able to conduct quality assurance checks on a frequent basis in order to ensure regulations are being followed.
• Developing design concepts with a strategic focus, including formal and technical aspects;
• Аssure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects;
• Serve as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion to the client’s satisfaction;
• Collaborate with the interdisciplinary project team to prepare strategic plans for project success;
• Develop details that are consistent with the design direction and support the overall quality of the project.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience;
• Master’s Degree in Architecture;
• Background in working on high-quality design-oriented projects;
• High designing and technical abilities;
• Open-minded, reliable, with a well-structured work approach and excellent team qualities;
• Confident in either Archicad or Revit;
• Parametric design skills and experience can be considered as an advantage;
• Fluent in Bulgarian and English.
• Attractive remuneration based on experience;
• Being part of an amazing team of talented and skillful professionals;
• Bright and spacious working environment;
• Sports membership;
• Working on diverse and interesting projects of a different scale;
• Gaining experience in one of the largest architectural companies in Bulgaria.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in Bulgaria.
If you are qualified and interested, please apply with your CV and portfolio at email@example.com
We will contact the most suitable candidates to be invited for an interview with us.